Media Relations Contacts
Northwestern Medicine Media Relations* is available 24/7 to answer media inquiries.
- During business hours (Monday–Friday: 9 am–5 pm, CT), call 312.926.7432
- Outside of our normal weekday business hours of 9 am–5 pm CT, please call hospital operator at 312.926.2000 and ask for the Media Relations representative on call
Members of the media should call Media Relations when in need of any of the following requests:
- Interview with an expert spokesperson for medical/health news
- Request to videotape or shoot still photography within the hospital
- Seeking information about a news release or event at the hospital
- Obtaining reports on patient conditions (Only Media Relations is authorized to release patient conditions to the media)
Northwestern Medicine policy requires that any working journalist or photographer who is in one of our facilities, including all hospitals and outpatient locations, must be escorted by a member of the Media Relations staff at all times. Please contact Media Relations prior to arriving at the hospital or outpatient facility.
*Northwestern Medicine Media Relations is a resource for professional journalists and news outlets. We do not handle sponsorship, vendor, marketing or paid advertising requests. To reach Northwestern Medicine's Brand & Marketing department, email email@example.com or call 312-926-2038. For patient issues and concerns, please contact Patient Services at 312-926-3112. All other non-media requests should be directed to the Northwestern Medicine operators at 312-926-2000.
Chief Media Relations Executive - Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
Program Director, National Media Relations - Northwestern Memorial HealthCare and Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Manager, National Media Relations - Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Manager, Media Relations - Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Specialist, Media Relations - Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Program Director, Regional Media Relations
Manager, Media Relations - Central DuPage, Palos, Delnor, Kishwaukee, and Valley West Hospitals, Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, and NM Proton Center
Specialist, Media Relations - Central DuPage, Palos, Delnor, Kishwaukee, and Valley West Hospitals, Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, and NM Proton Center
Video Specialist, Media Relations
To request information about Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine or to arrange interviews please contact:
Senior Health Sciences Editor
Media Relations Specialist/Video Producer and Health Sciences Writer